KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, More Florals, and It won't do me any Damage!

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

I am still going through my portfolio for florals to show here.  I like to use a theme on Wordpress and I have a lot of florals.  Chinese Orchids is one of my favorite florals!  The sensuous surface and magenta/green contrast go together so beautifully in this work!


chineseorch (1)Chinese Orchids   Original  14" x 10"         Oil Painting  $480

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone Cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


trump4Orange Trumpet Flowers    Original Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone Cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Orange Trumpet Flower is an intense impasto painting.  The surface is quite elevated and I am especially pleased with the flowing motion in this one.

Life with the Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

A few days ago I mentioned a bruise between my knuckles on my left hand.  I suggested to my husband that maybe I smacked him when we were asleep.  His reply was that was why he sleeps to well.  Well, yesterday I found a large bruise on the big toe on my right foot so I suggested to my husband that maybe I kicked him the other night when he was causing the walls to fall down with his snoring. 

He doesn't snore often but when he does, look out!  His reply was that kicking him wouldn't do me any good and definitely no damage to him.  Is that the reply of a hard head? 

LOL


Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Monday at 5:00!

Eagle Fire  is on special all January!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Kendall Expressions  and click on the 40"x 50" canvas print of Eagle Fire  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 eagleexpress (1)Eagle Fire  Original  16" x 20"  Oil Painting $670

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Sugowl (2)

Red Eyed Hoot  Acrylic Painting  NFS

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


stepstonesbig2 (1)

Stepping Stones on The New River   Original  Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment