KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, December 8, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, More Florals, and I love it!

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


I am very excited about my new series, Suggestions!  Here is the latest one plus two more floral favorites!


suggestion3 (3)Wading  Original Acrylic Painting Not for Sale

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, I-Phone and Galaxy Phone Cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


Wading is another sensuous, colorful painting from my series, Suggestions. I am starting with an abstract expressionist surface and then looking for forms that appear in the paint. This time I saw a nude leaning forward so I brought her out and put her water. I think the peaceful effect is beautiful.

Hybrid Beauty (1)Hybrid Rose   Original  5" x 7" Oil Painting   $75


Hybrid Beauty is a small gem painting with intricate color nuances and sensuous brushwork. This is a painting for people that like a constant change of texture and color though out a painting. The painting is in a solid wood molded frame.

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !Phone and Galaxy Phone Cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


mimosaviewbig (1)

Mimosa View   Original  9" x 12" Oil Painting   $226

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !Phone and Galaxy Phone Cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

Mimosa View is a colorful look at a field with wildflowers that is dominated by a Mimosa tree. The painting is in a white composite frame. 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler


I am so glad I married someone that makes me laugh and he said the other night that he was glad he married someone that likes to laugh.  We haven't had to call 911 yet but I do get to the point that I need to stop and breath!   Whenever I find something on Facebook that I think is a real crack up I show him.  The other day there was a great one that I know Clyde can truly relate to.  He has worked with the Forest Service for many years and has had a few close calls with bears and one time he had to confront one running at him.  He knew what to do so thankfully I am not a widow.


Anyway on Facebook there was a picture of a bear running toward the person that took the picture.  The caption read, "Not a runner?"  Now you are!

 

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Wednesday at 5:00!

Ridgeland Winter Beauty is on special all November!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Floral folder  and click on the 24"x 36" canvas print of Natural Rhythm for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 ridgelandcopyrightjpgWinter Ridgeland Beauty  Original  8" x 10"  Oil Painting $168

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 burningshorecopyright

Burning Shore  Original Oil Painting   has been Sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

eagleexpress (1)

Eagle Fire Original  20"x16" Acrylic Painting  $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment