KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Another Favorite Floral, and HELP!

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


I am still going through my portfolio to showcase my favorite florals but I thought I would also show two new additions to my new series, Suggestions! 



spotlightrosesmall (1)

Spotlight Rose  Original 7" x 5" Oil  Painting    $75

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Pillows, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

sugwoods (1)Fall Light  Original Acrylic Painting    NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Pillows, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


Fall Light is another sensuous, colorful painting from my series,
Suggestions. This time I saw a lot of shapes that looks liked trees so I added a setting sun in an autumn setting. I am very pleased with the soft light in this one.


Sugblueface (2)

Fall Light  Original Acrylic Painting    NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Pillows, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


Search is another sensuous, colorful painting from my series,
Suggestions. I am starting with an abstract expressionist surface and then looking for forms that appear in the paint. This time I saw a profile on the left side so I turned the painting into an intense girl's face.  I am very pleased with the blue tones in this one.

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler


I'm sure my husband is sick of hearing me complain about computer problems. It really is not practical to drop it out the window and let gravity do the work.

I am pleased that I figured out the Youtube problem by clicking rather then applying logic to a machine with an illogical mind but now I have another problem that is driving me nuts.  I do not have the time to retweet all the people on twitter that re-tweet me.  I have close to 16,000 followers.

I have Tweet Adder which is supposed to take care of a lot of the work but when I add names to the AutoTweet section, nothing happens.  I followed the instructions of a tutorial and NOTHING HAPPENS!   I am still spending a ridiculous amount of time re-tweeting others.


I have asked people on one site and didn't receive help.  If anyone here knows how to get the AutoTweet going on Tweet Adder, please let me know! 


Thank you!


Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Monday at 5:00!

Ridgeland Winter Beauty is on special all December!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Mountains folder  and click on the 40"x 50" canvas print of Ridgeland Winter Beauty for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 ridgelandcopyrightjpgWinter Ridgeland Beauty  Original  8" x 10"  Oil Painting $168

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 burningshorecopyright

Burning Shore   Original  Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

lionexplosionbig (1)

Lion Explosion  20"x16" Acrylic Painting  $670

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment