KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, December 15, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Print Sales, and Translate...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

I thought I would take a break from presenting my florals to mention some print sales!  I have originals available and prints on just about anything!


brautumncopyrightBlue Ridge Autumn  Original Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases and pillows Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


Just sold a print of Blue Ridge Autumn to a great Texas patron!


beachhousepawleycopyright

Pawleys Island Beach Houses  Original Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases and pillows Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


A great patron in Missouri bought Christmas ornaments of this popular painting!

My store on Zazzle has this item.

KENDALL KESSLER ART



IMG_1013

The Blue Tiger  Original 16" x 20" Acrylic Painting $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases and pillows Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


A great Georgia patron bought this case!


My store on Zazzle has this item.

KENDALL KESSLER ART


smithmtlakecopyright

Smith Mountain Lake  Original 20" x 16" Oil Painting $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases and pillows Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


A great North Carolina patron bought a puzzle of this one!

KENDALL KESSLER ART


My store on Zazzle has this item.

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I have been having trouble sleeping lately due to some soreness in my legs.  I think there should be some sort of meter that tells you when to quit so that muscles don't get mad at you.  I do work hard but I don't think I do too much.

Anyway, my husband calls me at 7:3o to get me up so I can take our son to work.  He gets up at 4:30 to go to work so he can get a parking place that is not miles from the office.

This morning when I answered I let out a long groan.  His response was for me to translate.  I explained that I had been awake every hour since 3:30 and that is why I groaned.  He said go throw some rocks, or better yet, throw the computer out the window.

Now that is a great idea!

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Wednesday at 5:00!

Ridgeland Winter Beauty is on special all December!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Mountains folder  and click on the 40"x 50" canvas print of Ridgeland Winter Beauty for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 ridgelandcopyrightjpgWinter Ridgeland Beauty  Original  8" x 10"  Oil Painting $168

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 apaircopyright

 A Pair   Original Oil Painting has been Sold


 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

IMG_1013

Blue Tiger Original  20"x16" Acrylic Painting  $670

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment