KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, December 26, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, New Blue Ridge Parkway Painting, and What is Heaven to One Person...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


I have just completed a new Blue Ridge Parkway painting!  I am very pleased with it.  It is not available on my website for prints yet but tomorrow it will be available for purchase on my Etsy shop! 

 I have just started another mountainscape.  I am so pleased to be back to my main theme!


I also want to present another Favorite Floral from my portfolio!


rollingautumnsmall

 Rolling Autumn  Original 9"x12" Oil painting  $226



happyg1Roanoke Beauty   Original Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Metal, Canvas, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases  Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

Life with The Bird and Word Man - Clyde Kessler


"Roanoke Beauty" is a small painting of Happy Hollow Ground Park in Roanoke, VA. This painting was sold out of Towhee Hill Studio. It is a colorful, textural view of a beautiful park ground. The boards are viewing platforms for visitors. This is one of many New River sites that have been inspirations for my paintings. I especially like to find sites with flowers so I will have a lot of color interaction.


Now that my husband is off until 2015 ,is he sleeping in rather than getting up at 4:30?  No way.  He is still getting up and checking on the various bird and wildlife species in Radford, VA.  No matter what the weather, the Bird Man is always outside doing what he loves.  I went on just part of a Christmas Bird Count many years ago and thought I would freeze to death.  I admire these people, but it is just not for me.

I couldn't agree more with the old saying that what is heaven to one person is hell to another.  I'm sure there are plenty of people that would like to do anything rather than stand up at an easel for hour after hour.  That is my heaven but it is a job and does take a lot of discipline.  It is just like playing a musical instrument.  You have to put in a lot of time every day to accomplish a work of art.  I love my job but I could find a lot of other things to do.  I truly do live to paint and  I will be in there soon!


Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Monday at 5:00!

Ridgeland Winter Beauty is on special all December!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Mountains folder  and click on the 40"x 50" canvas print of Ridgeland Winter Beauty for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 ridgelandcopyrightjpgWinter Ridgeland Beauty  Original  8" x 10"  Oil Painting $168

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 burningshorecopyright

Burning Shore   Original  Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

lionexplosionbig (1)

Lion Explosion  20"x16" Acrylic Painting  $670

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment