KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, December 29, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Another Favorite Floral, and That's why I sleep so Well!

 

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist



jumbledwildflowerssmall (1)Jumbled Up Wildflowers   Original   9" x 12" Oil Painting  $236

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


I am so stressed for time today and I want to be sure to promote my specials before they are over at 5:00 that I am just going to show one favorite floral.  Got to work on a new Youtube while the guys are out of the house.  It is hard to make a Youtube with TVs blaring away!

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler


The other day right after painting I noticed a purple patch between one of my knuckles on the left hand.  I knew right away that it wasn't paint.  It was sore to the touch.  I do not remember doing anything to cause a bruise so I said to Clyde that maybe I smacked him in my sleep with the back of my hand.  His immediate response was  sure, that is why I sleep so well.  Joker!


Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Today at 5:00!

Ridgeland Winter Beauty is on special all December!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Mountains folder  and click on the 40"x 50" canvas print of Ridgeland Winter Beauty for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 ridgelandcopyrightjpgWinter Ridgeland Beauty  Original  8" x 10"  Oil Painting $168

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 burningshorecopyright

Burning Shore   Original  Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

lionexplosionbig (1)

Lion Explosion  20"x16" Acrylic Painting  $670

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment