KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, December 12, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Another Suggestion Painting, and I can't give you the Name...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


It seems the harder I work on promoting my artwork the less I get done.  There were two promo things I was going to do today and neither one of them is done.  

 

Oh well, I never quit so I will be at it again tomorrow.  I am enjoying my new series and am especially pleased with my latest one that I added to Suggestions on my portfolio.  Please check out this vibrant series that I am creating out of what I see in the paint as I combine colors and react to their contrast and texture!  


sugpineapple (2)Pineapple Burst   Original Acrylic Painting      NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

 

 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

 


The other day I asked my husband to call a government agency on behalf of our son.  I was very busy and decided to delegate a little.  He was at work and thought he could try to straighten something out on a break.

He got an actual human on the phone after only a few minutes wait and then was told the problem could be easily fixed but he was not authorized to communicate with the agency.  I forgot that I was listed as the contact person.  My husband was informed that it was another member of the family but they couldn't tell him the name.


I think after all these years my husband knows my name!  LOL


Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Wednesday at 5:00!

Ridgeland Winter Beauty is on special all November!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Mountains folder  and click on the 40"x 50" canvas print of Ridgeland Winter Beauty for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 ridgelandcopyrightjpgWinter Ridgeland Beauty  Original  8" x 10"  Oil Painting $168

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 apaircopyright

 A Pair   Original Oil Painting has been Sold


 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

IMG_1013

Blue Tiger Original  20"x16" Acrylic Painting  $670

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment