KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, December 1, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, More Favorite Florals, and The Chesapeake Bay Foundation

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


Here are two more floral favorites.  Rose in Bottle is one of my most popular paintings on my website.


DSCN0646 (1)Rose in Bottle    Original  14" x 8" Oil Pastel Painting    $234

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !-Phones, and Galaxy Phones Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


chrysanthemumshiftsmall (1)

Chrysanthemum Shift  Original Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, !-Phones, and Galaxy Phones Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

 

Life with Bird and Word Man - Clyde Kessler

I have been concerned about our environment and our resources since I was twelve and it is no wonder I married a dedicated naturalist.  I agree with the person that posted on Facebook the other day there is no planet B so we need to be concerned about this one.    If you research a lot of charitable organizations you will find that a lot of them are more of a business than a helpful group.  Many of them have very highly paid administrators and little of the money they acquire goes to the actual cause.

I mention all this because I would like to recommend an environmental cause for cyber Monday but I can't be sure the money will go where it should but I have received notice from The Chesapeake Bay Foundation that portions of the sales on Amazon today will go to help the bay.  I am considering buying some things today and using the code.  I hope my efforts will be useful towards cleaning up the Bay.


If anyone knows whether or not this is a legitimate promotion, I would be glad to hear from you.  I want to help but I do not want to be misled.

Here is the notice that was sent to me.


Just make sure to use this link—cbf.org/amazon—for all your purchases. For everything you buy through this link, a portion of the purchase will go straight to our work to restore the Bay and its rivers and streams.

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Thursday at 5:00!

Ridgeland Winter Beauty is on special all November!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Floral folder  and click on the 24"x 36" canvas print of Natural Rhythm for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 ridgelandcopyrightjpgWinter Ridgeland Beauty  Original  8" x 10"  Oil Painting $168

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 stepstonesbig2 (1)

Stepping Stones on The New River  Original Oil Painting   has been Sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

lionexplosionbig (1)

Lion Explosion  Original  20"x16" Acrylic Painting  $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment