KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, January 2, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Another Suggestion Painting, and Sound like a Distant Car Crash...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


I am still working on my Suggestions Series!  I have no intention of stopping.  I am working on my Blue Ridge paintings at the same time and will have another Autumn Parkway painting up soon!

Here is my latest Suggestion painting.  This time as I was reacting to color and texture I saw a leaning sail to I decided to turn that into a turbulent ocean scene.


Sugboat (2)Ocean Shift   Original Acylic Painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


flowerpathbrbig (1)Flower Path to The Blue Ridge    Original 9" x 12" Oil Painting  $226

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

Flower Path to the Blue Ridge is a serene look at this beautiful mountain region.

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

Strange thing happened this evening.  We were watching TV when we both heard a strange sound.  I soon realized it was my stomach growling since I was very hungry.  Clyde said it sounded like a distant car crash.  Well, that's a new one!


Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Monday at 5:00!

Eagle Fire  is on special all January!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Kendall Expressions  and click on the 40"x 50" canvas print of Eagle Fire  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 eagleexpress (1)Eagle Fire  Original  16" x 20"  Oil Painting $670

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Sugowl (2)

Red Eyed Hoot  Acrylic Painting  NFS

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


stepstonesbig2 (1)

Stepping Stones on The New River   Original  Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway



No comments:

Post a Comment