KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, January 9, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway, Another Suggestion Painting, and You need your own Boat...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist



Here is another one of my Suggestions paintings!  I am very pleased with this series!  Also, here is another painting from my Kendall Expressions paintings!  These paintings are really catching on!  I have sold a lot of prints of them and had two recent originals sold!



Sugfollowing (1)

The Following   Original  Acrylic  Painting    NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

The Following is another sensuous, colorful painting from my series,
Suggestions. I am starting with an abstract expressionist surface and then looking for forms that appear in the paint. This time I saw two vague hooded figures at the right of the painting so I added one more and some nebulous stars. Make of it what you will!

marshbirdbig (1)Marsh visitor   Original  9" x 12" Oil Pastel Painting    $236


Marsh Visitor is another one of my creations in which I let my expressive side take over. The added color accents and movement add excitement to the scene.

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler


As I have mentioned before, my husband calls me to make sure I am up.  He goes to work at 4:30 am - yes am, and I am up at 7:30.

Often times he goes to a store on the way home and asks me if I need anything.

Since it was 3 degrees I asked him for some warm weather.

His response was I needed to get my own boat.


I asked him where would the boat go!


Florida, of course!  Sounds good to me!


Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Tomorrow at 5:00!

Eagle Fire  is on special all January!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Kendall Expressions  and click on the 40"x 50" canvas print of Eagle Fire  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 eagleexpress (1)Eagle Fire  Original  16" x 20"  Oil Painting $670

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


tigerstaremedcopyright

Tiger Stare Original 20"x16"  Acrylic Painting  $670

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


burningshorecopyright

Burning Shore   Original  Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment