KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, January 5, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, More Florals, and I can't Believe I said that!

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

I am excited about getting to the third layer of another Blue Ridge Parkway autumn painting!  The second layer is just about dry.  Most of my paintings are done in three layers, some more than three.


Here are two more favorite florals!



sunnyflowers (1)

Shadows on Sunflowers  Original Oil Painting  has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

"Shadows on Sunflowers" is an intimate look at some sunflowers in a vase against a backdrop of shifting light. The swirling textures enliven the surface and the colors are intense. The brushwork is complicated and sensuous.

I have always been fascinated with the colors of light and shade. I remember reading somewhere that many people consider warm and cool colors together to be like the music of the spheres.

nortalbemarlebig (1)North Albemarle, McLean VA   Original 30" x 40" Oil Painting    $2425

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

North Albemarle, McLean, VA is one of my series of garden paintings in McLean where I am from. This is a low-level impasto painting with a constant variation in color. The mood is cheerful and the surface is complex. The painting is in a silver-colored metal frame.  


Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

Clyde is very good about helping me with a stir fry meal I like to make.  I am not much of a cook but this is one meal I make that I really like!  I was extremely tired last night and when he asked me which pot I was going to use to par boil the broccoli and snow peas, I said the big round one. 

I cracked up but he was not amused.  I wonder if there are any other shaped pots.

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Today at 5:00!

Eagle Fire  is on special all January!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Kendall Expressions  and click on the 40"x 50" canvas print of Eagle Fire  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 eagleexpress (1)Eagle Fire  Original  16" x 20"  Oil Painting $670

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Sugowl (2)

Red Eyed Hoot  Acrylic Painting  NFS

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


stepstonesbig2 (1)

Stepping Stones on The New River   Original  Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment