KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, January 30, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, More Suggestion Paintings, and I Can't Print That...

 Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


I am still working hard on my Suggestions series.  It is a great experience to let a painting tell me what to do!  I also will have my third autumn Blue Ridge Parkway painting up soon.  Here are two more Suggestion paintings!

SugmtpathMountain Path  Original Acrylic Painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, Pillows, !phone, galaxy phone Cases Available at KENDALL KESSLER ART

http://pixels.com/featured/mountain-path-kendall-kessler.html

Mountain Path is another sensuous, colorful painting from my series,
Suggestions. I am starting with an abstract expressionist surface and then looking for forms that appear in the paint. This time a path with trees began to appear so I made the path and trees stronger. This type of woods scene is a part of me. I spent so much of my time in the woods. It is no wonder I have a lot of this type of peaceful paintings.  


Suglookingin (1)Looking In  Original Acrylic Painting    NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, Pillows, !phone, galaxy phone Cases Available at KENDALL KESSLER ART

http://pixels.com/featured/looking-in-kendall-kessler.html


Looking In is another sensuous, colorful painting from my series,
Suggestions. I am starting with an abstract expressionist surface and then looking for forms that appear in the paint. This time an eye with vertical marks around it began to appear so I made it into a scene of someone looking through a broken chain link fence. I couldn't be happier with the colors, textures, and mood in this one.

 

 


Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

My husband is still rather sick from a bug that started a week before Christmas.  Talk about staying power.  Anyway, he is my main source for humor so I was goading him last night.

I talked about the political party he hates.  Actually he doesn't like either one but he does hate one more than the other.  All I got were some expressive hand gestures and colorful language that I can't put here.

I talked about the games that he thinks are taking kids away from studying and loving the environment that he works hard to protect.   I got some rather pointed comments involving the moon with that one.

I never did get anything I can put in print so maybe when he feels better I will get some funnies I can use.

The Word Man is down for a while but he will be back!


Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3



Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Tuesday at 5:00!

 

 Eagle Fire  is on special all January!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Kendall Expressions  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Eagle Fire  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 eagleexpress (1)Eagle Fire  Original  16" x 20" Oil Painting    $670  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/eagle-fire-kendall-kessler.html

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


IMG_2000 (1)

Radford High Day Lilies  Original  11" x 14" Oil Painting    $313     http://pixels.com/featured/radford-high-day-lilies-kendall-kessler.html

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART



 burningshorecopyright

Burning Shore   Original Oil Painting has been Sold  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/burning-shore-kendall-kessler.html

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


No comments:

Post a Comment