KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Sold Two more Prints, and We sure are getting a lot of Mileage out of that one!

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


I am so pleased to sell two more prints of my work and this time I added another country to my list!  Now I have artwork in 24 states, Russia, Canada, Germany, Australia, and The United Kingdom!  My work really gets around! One of the paintings has been sold but prints are always available.  The other one is available and on special this week!


brautumncopyrightBlue Ridge Autumn  Original Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Metal, Canvas, Greeting Cards, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone Cases Available at KENDALL KESSLER ART


Blue Ridge Autumn is a sumptuous color feast of this gorgeous mountain region in Fall. The warm/cool color contrast sparkles and lights up the work.


tigerstaremedcopyright




Tiger Stare  Original 20" x 16" Acrylic Painting   $670

Prints on Paper, Metal, Canvas, Greeting Cards, Pillows, !phone and galaxy phone Cases Available at KENDALL KESSLER ART



 Tiger Stare is an intense, expressive painting from my series Kendall Expressions. My work has always had Expressionistic elements combined with Impressionistic elements. In these works I am emphasizing my expressive side. I am very pleased with the look in the tiger's eyes and the linear patterns of the stripes. The painting is on stretched canvas without frame.



Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler


I have mentioned two bruises I cannot account for and both times my husband had a quip of how I am probably smacking him at night to stop his snoring.  He is still congested and that is usually the only time he snores.

Well, yesterday I mentioned that my thumb on my left hand is sore.  Of course his explanation is that I am probably poking him the eye since the hand slap and kick didn't stop the snoring.

I seriously doubt I am attacking my husband when I am sleeping but his quips do make me laugh!



Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Saturday at 5:00!

Eagle Fire  is on special all January!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Kendall Expressions  and click on the 40"x 50" canvas print of Eagle Fire  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 

 eagleexpress (1)Eagle Fire  Original  16" x 20"  Oil Painting $670

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


tigerstaremedcopyright

Tiger Stare Original 20"x16"  Acrylic Painting  $670

 

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


burningshorecopyright

Burning Shore   Original  Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment