KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Last Two Days of Special Promotion and Claytor Lake


Just two more days of my special promotion on three of my most popular paintings! "A Break in the Clouds", "Breakers, Pawleys Island", and " A Pair" are in the Limited time section on Fine Art America. Don't miss this opportunity to get a canvas print at a greatly reduced price! Mountain lovers, beach lovers, and pear lovers need to check this out!

Yesterday this workaholic spent a few hours at Claytor Lake. I don't know why I love the water so much but I am as excited about getting in as I was when I was little. It is no wonder that many of my paintings have water. Shores, rivers, creeks, lakes and ponds. The look and feel of water is incredible!. I am so happy swimming and talking with my friend Patty. I'm so glad my mother insisted we all learn to swim. My husband never learned. He is missing so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment