KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Coming Along and Breathing for Dummies


My current painting is intimidating to say the least. It will be the featured painting for my next show in November. I live to paint but sometimes it is an agonizing process. It is so easy to be too controlling and then the painting can't talk back. I have to let the magic happen so the result is something that can't be reproduced. My paintings have become so visually complex that I can't stand to see them when I'm not working on them. There better not be any barking dogs today.

My writer husband and I were talking about all the self-help books that you see everywhere now. He decided he is going to write "Breathing for Dummies". I think that would catch on like wildfire. LOL

My promotion on "Marsh View on Pawleys Island" is still on. Be sure to check it out in the Limited Time Only section on Fineartamerica.com

No comments:

Post a Comment