KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Rhododenron at Black Rock Hill on The Blue Ridge Parkway and Clyde Kessler poem to be published in an Anthology...

My Artwork
 
I love flowers, especially wildflowers.  I am always amazed by the rhythm I see in natural settings which is why one of my paintings of wildflowers is called Natural Rhythm.  The colors seem to connect in beautiful patterns and form wonderful shapes and color accents in their surroundings.

This painting of Rhododendron at Black Rock Hill is a great example.  The flowing motion of this patch is beautifully accented by the surrounding trees and the colors sparkle.

I haven't done a painting of the Blue Ridge Mountains from this overlook but I am sure I will in the future.  I never tire of painting this wonderful region of Virginia.  I can't imagine living anywhere else and I am sure the Bird Man will continue to show me enchanting surroundings.
rhodoblackrockhillcopyrightRhododendron at Black Rock Hill      $2425.00

Prints on paper or canvas available at KENDALL KESSLER ART
540-257-3437

Here are two more Blue Ridge Wildflower paintings.  

Be sure to check out my floral folder on my website!  KENDALL KESSLER FLORALS  

brjewelscopyrightBlue Ridge Jewels   Original painting has been sold

Prints on paper or canvas available at KENDALL KESSLER ART
wildflowbrsunsetcopyrightWildflowers by a Blue Ridge Sunset    Original painting has been sold

Prints on paper or canvas available at KENDALL KESSLER ART

Life with the Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

 My husband recently found out that the poem he just had accepted in Contemporary Haibun Online has also been accepted in an Anthology. This is the ninth poem he has published in this magazine and now an anthology!

Fiddling in January is a special kind of poem.  A haibun seems more like prose to the average reader and is called prosimetric.  I  will post it on the next blog.

My Artwork on Just About Anything

In addition to originals and prints I have my work on Zazzle where patrons can get my paintings on computer, kitchen, and office accessories, clothing, and even toys!

The other day someone in Texas bought a bumper sticker with my painting, "Blue Tiger", on it!  Fun to think of my painting on the back of a car! 

Here is the link!  NEW RIVER ARTIST ON ZAZZLEtigerstaremedcopyrightTiger Stare  20x16 acrylic on canvas            $670.00
540-257-3437
Prints on paper or canvas available at KENDALL KESSLER ART

No comments:

Post a Comment