KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, March 24, 2014

More Beautiful Smart View on The Blue Ridge Parkway and Latest Poems published by Clyde Kessler

My Artwork

smartviewcopyrightSmartview       Original pastel painting has been sold


Prints on paper or canvas can be purchased at          KENDALL KESSLER ART


I have not been to Smart View many times but both of the paintings I did from that site sold.  It is a gorgeous place and I'm sure we will visit again sometime.  My favorite Blue Ridge Mountain paintings include clouds.  I have always been fascinated by cloud shapes and the colors of light and shade on them.  I especially like the colors in the evening when the contrast is not so strong and the spectrum is easier to see.
Recent Print Sales

It is great to sell my paintings over and over again in print version!  On my website patrons can get my work on paper or canvas,  framed or un-framed, and in a great selection of sizes.  Some of them can be bought in around size 40"x60"!

Here are the latest print sales. The originals are still available.
smithmtlakecopyrightSmith Mountain Lake   Original Oil Painting  20"x16"     $670.00

Prints on paper or canvas available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

nearsmithfieldcopyrightNear Smithfield Plantation    Original pastel painting        14"x22"   $648.00

Prints on paper or canvas available at      KENDALL KESSLER ART




Life with the Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler
 
clyde2014
My husband has had his poems published over 200 times in magazines and one of them will soon be in an anthology.
Here is one of the five just published in The Writing Disorder!

DIPLOMACY

by Clyde Kessler
Trees here, never being trees,
are always born from growling binary stars
slumming the world. You can dream them
with a cluster of orchid flowers strangling
a flag, hoisting it inside a plum seed,
or home across your brow where all
imagination is suspect, and isolated.
You can fall from orbit, go crazy,
track the moonrise across fallout shelters.
You can divvy up the salt, the stress,
the last communiques, wolf pups, jonquils,
two dazzle bolts, three crates of kit puzzlers,
and the last bag of visors whittled from skulls.
Trees, never being trees, have been painted
towards our frozen city, to start new wars.
I read you the news, you read me a reply.
Our diplomats start shooting each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment