KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sold another Original to a great Virginia patron and mega chips...

I am very pleased to sell one of my original hand-colored lithographs to a great Virginia patron!  Near the Cascades is a special scene for me.  I have lost track of the number of times I walked up to the Cascades in the Jefferson National Forest in Giles County, VA.  This is one of the views of the creek at the beginning of the two mile walk to the falls.  I have also been in the water which is very cold but it is so refreshing after the hike which is mostly up.

The original is gone but prints up to 48"x60"are available on paper or canvas, framed or un-framed and there are other versions of the same scene.  Be sure to check it out!

I am very exciting about my current painting and hope to upload it tomorrow afternoon.  I think it is the most exciting Kendall Expresssion so far! It is teeming with life and energy!

A fast food company has been advertising a mega chocolate chip cookie.  My husband's response to this is Mega Chocolate Chip equals Mega Hips.  I think he is right.  Too much emphasis on sugary, fattening carbs in this country.  We need to get out the fruit!

Art Prints

Photography Prints

Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment