KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, June 15, 2012

How to Get an Artist out of the Studio and Could be Baboon Butt

As I have said many times, I live to paint.  The more time I have to paint, the more time I spend painting.  It is difficult to tear myself away and sometimes I think I am too obsessed with my work.  I have a friend with a boat who lives on a lake and she likes to have a swimming buddy.  I hadn't heard from her since she was sick with some sort of stomach problem so I wrote on her Facebook wall and said I hoped we could get together soon.  Some one has to to get me out of the studio before I asphyxiate myself with mineral spirits.  Got a call right away and now I am taking breaks on the lake!  Now that's the way I like it!

My husband and I were discussing hot dogs tonight.  I haven't had a hot dog in many years.  In fact I can't remember the last time I had one.  They don't agree with me and I have always been concerned about what is in them.  I'm not real big into health food but I try to stick to eating things that haven't been tampered with.  I told my husband that when I bought them I bought chicken hot dogs because I figured they were better for you.  He asked how do you know they are really made with chicken?  For all you know, after they monkey around with them they could be made with baboon butt.  I seriously doubt that but it makes for a good joke!  No offense to all you hot dog lovers!

Be sure to check out my Limited Time Promotions on Fine Art America and be sure to like my page.  I will have three large canvas prints listed tomorrow.

http://kendall-kessler.fineartamerica.com/


Also, check out my sale on Small Gem paintings on Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio

No comments:

Post a Comment