KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bringing the Shore Inside and The Mute Button

As I have mentioned before I have spent a lot of time at the beach and I am mesmerized by the ocean and the beautiful shore atmosphere.  Two of the paintings I am working on are shore scenes from the Isle of Palms.  One of them is the shore and the other is of the canal area that circles around to the sea.  I am pleased with both of them but the one with the shore holds my attention the most.  I feel like I brought the ocean into my home and I just want to walk into the picture.  I guess that is why I am a representational artist.  I love nature and I want it in my house and eventually placed in other homes.  I am in nineteen states, Washington D.C., Canada, Germany, and Australia.  I want to greatly increase the number of locales where people can feel what I feel. Hopefully, next week I will be posting these new paintings.

There is a commercial on TV that has been running forever regarding back problems.  I ruptured a disc when my son was two so I know how painful a back injury can be.  A back problem is nothing unless you have one.  This commercial has been shown so many times it has become quite aggravating.  The first line is I have so much trouble getting out of bed in the morning.  When my husband hears that he says I have so much trouble getting to the mute button fast enough!  So glad there is a mute button.  It is my favorite button on the remote.

Be sure to check out my Limited Time Promotions on Fine Art American and follow me on Pinterest!

You can click on these paintings to go to my portfolio.
Photography Prints
Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment