KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I do not Have Time for the Pain and Statue of Limitations

 I know.  My life sounds like an old Carly Simon song right now.

I am one unhappy workaholic right now.  I am spending way too much time trying to keep from being in pain.  The MRI did not show anything out of the ordinary so I guess it is up to me to figure out how to stop my leg and hip from hurting.  If I just go about trying to do a zillion things in one day I am in so much pain it wakes me up at night and I wake up in pain.  The pain is usually gone after exercise but it keeps coming back so I have to keep stopping and stretching out the muscles.  If I don't get back to painting soon I will flip.  I have a number of large paintings I want to start and I will start them soon.  The physical therapy was useless so I think I will look into some sort of class that may help. Also, I will take Marlene's advice and have some blood work done.  I HATE BEING SLOWED DOWN!

My husband has noticed that a lot of people these days are saying statue of limitations instead of statute of limitations.  Do you think they are talking about the unfinished statue of St. Matthew by Michelangelo?

No comments:

Post a Comment