KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, October 13, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway, Skater Paintings, and Take a Number...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


Please click on my latest Youtube and send it to Stumbleupon!

Here are two more paintings from my skating days in Christiansburg, VA.  I am so sorry the Dominion rink closed and a few months ago Adventureworld Skating Rink also closed!  If I want to skate now I have to travel to Roanoke.  I wish there were more skaters in this area.


trios.bigjpg (1)Trios   Original   40" x 30" Oil Painting     $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


wrongwaydominion2 (1)Wrong Way  Original   20" x 30" Oil Painting     $1225

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART



 Life with The Word and Bird Man

Yesterday I was talking to my husband about shingles as we were reminded by the TV for the umpteenth time to get the vaccine.  I was surprised that he hadn't gotten one yet.  I got mine a year ago and now I have to remember to get one every seven years.  I have heard how awful shingles are so I do want to prevent an outbreak.

My husband wasn't concerned.  He has a lot of pain in various parts of his body due to two different falls.  His response was why should he get a shingles shot.  The shingles would be just one more pain to deal with.  Take a number!

I'm not much for nagging but I think I will try to get him to get the shot.


Please check out my Special Promotions that will end Saturday at 5:00pm.  Swirling Color is on special all October!

 

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Dreamscapes folder  and click on the 24"x 36" canvas print of Swirling Color for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


riverviewcopyright 

Riverview at Dusk   Original 16" x 20" Oil Painting  $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 IMG_1617 (1)

Swirling Color   Original 20" x 24" Oil Painting    $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

 lionexplosionbig (1)

Lion Explosion  Original 20 x 16"  Oil Painting $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 


Don't miss the next great Blue Ridge Discovery Center Event!



Blue Ridge Expeditions: Hike Brushy Mountain between Bastian and Bland
Sat, October 18, 12am – Sun, October 19, 12am
 
 
Where
Appalachian Trail, Brushy Mountain between Bastian and Bland
Calendar
BRDC Web Calendar
Created by
aaron@blueridgediscoverycenter.org
Description
On October 18th join BRDC on Brushy Mountain between Bastian and Bland. All hikes are on the famed Appalachian Trail, a 2,200 mile footpath from Georgia to Maine, completed in


I hope you enjoyed my Skating paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment