KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, October 10, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Skater paintings, Hokie Bug Fest!


Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

 

Please click on my latest Youtube and send it to Stumbleupon!  My husband and I had a lot of fun making this art critic video.  I hope you like it!

 

I wanted to be sure to let my followers here know that I don't unfollow blogs.  I have noticed in my stats that a number of blogs I follow keep showing a + eventhough I have not un-followed them.  Support suggested that I follow too many too fast and that is why this is happening. 

That does not address the problem of having to re-check certain blogs over and over again.  There are too many of them to re-check so I hope I can get this issue resolved soon.   Thank you for your patience!


People Paintings

 

When my son was two I ruptured a disc.  When I could walk again without agonizing pain down my legs I started exercising to build myself up so the swelling in the spine wouldn't happen anymore.  I spent a lot of time walking but the pain would come back once in a while.  When my son was ten I went back to skating and that cured my back problem.

 

I taught my son how to skate and I took him and his friends to the rink at least once a week!  I'll never forget the great time we had there and, sadly, it closed a number of years ago.  I did a number of paintings of the rink and people I met there.


dominioncopyright

Dominion Skating Rink   Original   30" x 40" Oil Paintings      $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards  Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


Look at Mesmall (1)

Look at Me  Original   25" x 40" Oil Paintings      $2025

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards  Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


Please check out my Special Promotions that will end Saturday at 5:00pm.  Swirling Color is on special all October!

 

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Dreamscapes folder  and click on the 24"x 36" canvas print of Swirling Color for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 burningshorecopyright

Burning Shore   Original Oil Painting  has been sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 IMG_1617 (1)

Swirling Color   Original 20" x 24" Oil Painting    $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

 wildflowcurrentcopyright

Wildflower Current   Original 30" x 40"  Oil Painting $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

 

Life with The Bird and Word Man - Clyde Kessler

My husband will be at the Hokie Bugfest  tomorrow!  It promises to be a great event!  Come on out!

Hokie Bugfest!

Sat, October 11, 10am – 5pm

 

 
Where
The Inn at Virginia Tech and Skelton Conference Center, 901 Prices Fork Rd, Blacksburg, VA, United States
Calendar
BRDC Web Calendar
Created by
aaron@blueridgediscoverycenter.org
Description
Join BRDC at the Hokie BugFest, a festival to promote the fun and excitement of the science of entomology and to celebrate the legacy of William Bradford Alwood - Virginia Tech's first entomologist. For more information visit: http://hokiebugfest.ext.vt.edu/

 

I hope you enjoyed my people paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment