KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, October 3, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Children Paintings, and It might wake up!

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


Here are two more paintings of my son and one of his best friends, Paul!  He moved and we just see him once in a while now but they had a lot of fun when they were kids!


ridesbig (1)Rides at Rehoboth Beach   Original 40" x 30" Oil Painting       $10,000

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

Rehoboth Beach Rides is a colorful, exuberant painting of my son at the rides at Rehoboth Beach in Delaware. He loved the rides and especially liked this carousel with the motorcycle. I have many fond memories of this beach resort.

My family vacationed there when I was growing up and I spent a lot of time at this amusement park myself.

I miss the boardwalk, especially the miniature golf. We now vacation at beautiful South Carolina beach resorts. This painting has great color contrast and complicated textural surfaces.


PaulinAlan'sJeep (1)

Paul on Alan's Jeep  Original 33" x 26" Pastel Painting       $7,000

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART



The title tells it all!  One Christmas Alan got a motorized jeep and one of the first friends to try it out was Paul

 


Life with The Word and Bird Man

I try hard not to let food go bad in the refrigerator.  I make sure it isn't stuffed with things that get hidden.  Once in a while something does get overlooked and I have to throw it out.

The other day I had some rice that smelled just a little funny so I asked my husband to smell it.  He agreed and said that cooking may kill what is growing in it or it may just wake it up -so chuck it.

I did.

Please check out my Special Promotions that will end Sunday at 5:00pm.  Swirling Color is on special all October!

 

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Dreamscapes folder  and click on the 24"x 36" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!



naturalrhythmcopyright

Natural Rhythm    Original 30"x40" Oil Painting    $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 IMG_1617 (1)

Swirling Color   Original 20" x 24" Oil Painting    $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


blueridgejewelssmall (1)Blue Ridge Jewels   Original Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

I hope you enjoyed my portraits by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway!

No comments:

Post a Comment