KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, October 27, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Sister Paintings, and It is always a Battle...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


I have two sisters and they have let me make portraits of them which is something artists often do.  Models are expensive and it is a great experience to paint family members.  

 

This first one is of Nan when she was ten with the only dog she had growing up.  My mother decided I needed a dog and we got this adorable poodle that we all loved.  We liked to let the hair grow out rather then trim it. 

Beau was a very sweet dog and Nan was devoted to him.

 

 

 

nanandbeaucopyrightNan and Beau    Original    20" x 18" $4000

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

 


askatersmall (1)

A Skater   Original 22" x 40" Oil Painting     $5000

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


Nan was quite athletic and became a Ice Skating instructor.  I love to tell people that since it certainly isn't a run of the mill occupation.  She excels at skating and teaching the sport.

I am glad I was able to paint her as a child and adult.  She is an interesting subject and I am especially pleased with the expressive look in her eyes in this portrait.


My new painting is coming along but I think it is going into the arm wrestling stage.  I guess if they didn't start out well I would never pick up a brush. 

I love to paint but it is always a battle!

 

 

 

 

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end this Wednesday at 5:00!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Dreamscapes folder  and click on the 20"x 24" canvas print of Swirling Color for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


breakcloudscopyright

A Break in The Clouds   Original  Oil Painting  Has Been Sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 IMG_1617 (1)

Swirling Color   Original 20" x 24" Oil Painting    $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

lionexplosionbig (1)

Lion Explosion  Original 20" x 16"  Oil Painting $670

Thanks for looking at Paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway.

No comments:

Post a Comment