KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Staunton Ghost Story near The Blue Ridge Parkway and What an Error!

My Artwork


abstractflower2 (1)Spinning     Original Tempera Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


One of my favorite florals.  I am especially pleased with the movement that gives the flowers the appearance of spinning in the space!


Pawleysislandeve (2)

Pawleys Island Evening     Original 30"x40" Oil Painting      $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at     KENDALL KESSLER ART

This is a beautiful home on the north end of this great South Carolina resort!


flowbadkyardbig (1)Flower Backyard     Original 30"x40" Oil Painting       $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

This painting combines my love of architecture with flowers

Staunton Theater Ghost Story


The Gypsy 4 Theater of Staunton was once an Opera House. A fire broke out in the mid 1900's and significant damage was done to the building.

According to a former projectionist, very strange things have happened there.  Once while threading a movie the person's eight inch braid was lifted straight up in the air.

A young blond girl, dressed in white and about eight years old was sitting on the pallet playing with the projectionist's hair!  She silently laughed and vanished.  The projectionist's mother
claimed to have run ins with the girl also, and she is a skeptic concerning paranormal sitings.

I found this ghost story on Ghosts of America online publication.

Life with The Bird and Word Man - Clyde Kessler

I have mentioned several times that my naturalist husband is uploading bird sightings to Cornell University.  Yesterday he told me he is ranked 10th in the country for this information.  In a number of blogs I wrote he is uploading over 2000 files.

I don't know how I got that so wrong!  He has already uploaded 15,000 files and says he has over 30,000!  Wow!

Kendall Kessler Special Promotions!

Every week I put up three of my popular paintings in the Limited Time Section of Fine Art America under Buy tab!   Here are the three that are ending tomorrow evening.  40% off regular price of a large canvas price with a 30 day money back guarantee including shipping!
naturalrhythmcopyright
Natural Rhythm
burningshorecopyright
Burning Shore
brjewelscopyrightBlue Ridge Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment