KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Staunton Ghost Story near The Blue Ridge Parkway and Around the Water Cooler...

My Artwork


flowfieldcopyrightFlower Field   Original Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at     KENDALL KESSLER ART

I really have flowers on my mind right now!  I miss this painting but it has a good home in North Carolina.


bissethibiscuscopyrightHibiscus at Bisset Park Radford VA      Original 30"x40" Oil Painting      $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at     KENDALL KESSLER ART


I am looking forward to seeing these beautiful blooms in the park!  They are gorgeous!

blueridgemeadowcopyrightBlue Ridge Meadow  Original Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

This painting will be mailed out tomorrow evening to a great Charlottesville patron!


Staunton Asylum Ghost Story

In my search for ghost stories I am surprised at how many of them are in Staunton, Virginia!  I guess there are a lot of creepy places there!

There is a haunted asylum there that is infamous for a doctor that use to cleanse his patients by torture! It was shut down many years ago but people claim they still hear screams and thumps in the building. 

One father and son actually video taped their experience.
I don't know what to think about the tape but it is a great ghost story!

I found this story on Deletion Quality.net



Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I work at home and I do mean work.  Now that I am selling my artwork full-time I get up and work hard at promoting my paintings online.  I am working harder since I retired from teaching at Radford University.  I knew that would happen.

My husband works at V.P.I. and S.U. in Government Documents.  Like any office, there are times when workers can take a break, especially if there is a party.

So today I got up and started to work right away and then decided to take a little break!  Time for me to stand around the water cooler for a little while or celebrate a pretend birthday!

My husband is always glad when I let up a little.  Two days ago a blood vessel in my right eye broke when I lifted my easel.  My doctor said that if you take aspirin and then lift things the strain can cause that to happen.  Next time I need to take something for soreness, I am taking Advil, which is what he suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment