KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, April 21, 2014

Another Radford New River Ghost Story and Spring Life at Wildwood Park

My Artwork


nearpandapascopyrighNear Pandapas    Original 30"x4"Oil Painting   $2425.00

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at     KENDALL KESSLER ART

Near Pandapas is another beautiful section of the woods near the pond in Gile County.  When I was a kid I spent much of my time in the woods or at creeks and I especially liked to pull on vines like the one you see here.

homechristiansburgcopyrightHome in Christiansburg    Original Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

This is a home in Christiansburg that caught my eye every time I passed it so I decided to make a painting of it and the field next to it.

Radford New River Ghost Story


I am amazed at the number of ghost stories in The New River Valley.  I am a very skeptical person and don't believe in mediums or psychics but I do enjoy reading about these various sitings and what people report to be supernatural events.

Here is another Radford City one.

In the Online Ghosts of America a Radford resident reported seeing a man walk out to the middle of the lower section of  the New River Trestle in Radford but before he hit the water, he vanished.  There was no splash and the viewer thought it was a trick of the eye but he has found others that saw the same thing.

He would like to know if there was a suicide off this bridge that is being repeated in spirit form.


Life with the Bird and Word Man - Clyde Kessler


I have been painting in oils since I was twelve and I couldn't imagine my world without paint.   Winston Churchill once said something similar about how he couldn't imagine a world without paint.

Even though I live to paint, I haven't met the medium that I don't like and my portfolio has a wide selection of different ones.

A year ago I decided to add photography to my lost list of mediums and my husband has assisted me in photographing wild flowers in the local parks.

Saturday I photographed the first floral signs of Spring at Wildwood Park.  While we were there, a friend showed up and found a ring neck  snake.  I have always been fascinated by snakes so I took some pictures for my blog. Here is the best one.



raysnakebig

No comments:

Post a Comment