KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Knocking hard on wood and You might get another political announcement...

Lately I feel like I am slogging through mud trying to get things done.  A little over a week ago my husband and son came down with a nasty virus and I slathered on hand sanitizer and knocked on wood all over the house.  I didn't get their bugs but it is so hard to work when you have sick people to care for.  My son got better and then last night started a different viral infection while my husband is still hacking from the first one.  I keep wanting to put up another YouTube video but I need the time to do it and quiet to record.  Oh well, maybe tomorrow I can get my third one up which will be on Blue Ridge Vistas. I have my piano music on Audacity for the background and the paintings up.  Fingers crossed!

I keep seeing this ad on TV about a device that removes hair, a grooming practice which didn't use to be so important.  I guess we went from long hair hippies to short hair or bald on purpose kids without a hair anywhere else on their bodies.  I jokingly told my husband I wanted to order one of the devices.  He said I better not because I might get another political commercial to go with it.  I might get someone telling me to vote Republican.  Democrats have too much hair.  Just kidding around!

Be sure to check out my canvas print sales on Fine Art America!

Art Prints
Art Prints
Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment