KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Check out my YouTubes and Headaches...

I have been working hard on some YouTubes of my work in spite of two sick guys at home.  My husband is better but my son took a few days off last week and then started a secondary infection that swelled his throat up so much he could hardly talk.  Anyway, I am proud of my efforts and I hope people keep checking them out.  The first one is on my Beautiful Nude Series which includes "Reaching Out" which was picked out of over three million works of art on Fine Art America to be on The Mindy Project.  The second one is on my portrait work and includes my recent portrait of world famous violinist David Garrett and the third one is on the beautiful Blue Ridge Vistas that I have made and sold many paintings of.  I live in the most beautiful place in the world and I never tire of painting it and adding my own special interpretation.

A new commercial about a help center got my husband and I joking around as usual.  The center is called The Headache Center, and , of course, the purpose is to help people who suffer from headaches but we couldn't help cracking jokes about how this must be  the place to go if you need a headache.  This week only, two for one sale! Buy one headache and get the second one free!  No offense to the center but I think they might consider adding the word Relief to the name.

I am working on a portrait this week that I didn't finish a long time ago.  Yes, artists do go back to old work sometimes which is why it is always good to sell them.  Sometimes revisions kill the initial effort.  Fingers crossed!

Photography Prints
Art Prints
Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment