KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Will be on Youtube Soon and He was not Married Yesterday...

I never know if technology is taking us forward or backwards.  I know some photographers that think 35mm slides have much more depth than digital files.  I have had to work hard to get good files for my website and I would agree that digital photos taken out of doors just don't have the same impact as my kodochrome 35mm slides taken indoors but then I am not a photographer.  I'm sure there are some that disagree and would set me straight.  Anyway, now I am learning how to record my piano music for Youtube.  I have decided that I am going to put up selections of my artwork with my music in the background!  I am excited about having a place to perform without the horrible trepidation of a visible audience.  My fingers actually shake when I have to play for people.  Using a USB mike and figuring out the audacity site is certainly a lot harder than a tape recorder!

As always I like to include some humor but I am all out right now.  I have got to get more from my husband.  He cracked me up last night when he was testing out audacity but the crazy recordings he made are too long for a blog so I am just going to repeat a joke I saw on Facebook.  An extremely overweight man is standing in front of a mirror when his extremely overweight wife asks him if she looks fat.  He answers with," Do I look stupid?  A guy would have to be married yesterday to answer the fat question.

Not too many more days before I will see my best selling print, "Reaching Out" on "The Mindy Project" on Fox TV!  I hope it won't be hard to see.  Many times I will see what looks like a great work of art on TV and I keep yelling, "Get out of the way!" which, of course, does no good.



Be sure to look for my work in the Limited Time Promotions section on Fine Art America!

Sell Art Online
Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment