KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My First Youtube Video and He maybe he didn't get into Yale...

After much frustration and watching tutorials by young people that grew up on a computer I have finally got my first Youtube video about my artwork up! I didn't think I would ever figure out Audacity or the movie software on my computer.  It is always simple after I understand how to do it but I really have a hard time catching on.  It doesn't help that the kids on the tutorials talk at the speed of light or, at least, that is how it seems to me.  I am going to do this, then that, adjust this, take my cursor here, select that, go to the other side of the screen and select something that has tiny letters and bingo, you got it!  Oh well, I am nothing if not stubborn.  I did get it and I will continue to get it so the videos look and sound better.

I watched part of a movie called the Nim project which was an experiment with a chimp in the seventies.  A family decided to raise a chimp as if it were a member of the family.  It was interesting at first but then I just couldn't get into it so I sent it back.  I told my husband that I did want to find out how it turned out so I would look it up on the internet.  He said the chimp was probably either turned down for Yale or is now a congressman.

 The Mindy Project airs next Tuesday at 9:30 p.m.!  Be sure to look for my most popular nude, "Reaching Out" in the main character's office!


Sell Art Online

Sell Art Online


Also, check out my canvas print sales for this week on Fine Art America!

No comments:

Post a Comment