KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kendall Kessler's Most Popular Print will be part of the set of the upcoming sitcom The Mindy Project

Fox TV has requested the use of my most popular nude drawing, "Reaching Out", to be used as part of the set of a new sit-com, The Mindy Project.  The drawing will be in the main character's office. I am so pleased my work will be seen by millions and I hope you will look for it September 25th! Fine Art America has 119,627 artists on the site with 3,158,806 images.  This selection is quite an honor.

"Reaching Out" is now my best selling print.  "A Break in the Clouds" is in second place.   On Fine Art America this drawing is number one in the search results for charcoal nudes, nude girl drawings, nude drawings, and black and white nude girls.


Low on funnies this week.  I will have to get my crazy husband to work again. I can't do this by myself.  I am learning from the master but I am just a novice.  He is the nutty humorist and I depend on him.  The only thing I have is what he said about what people may have to do after going to some restaurants which is get two jobs.  One to pay the bill and the other to work off the calories.  Not his greatest but maybe next time I will have a better one.

Be sure to check out my new Gallery of artwork uploaded in 2011-2012.  Now you can view my recent uploads without looking through all my other galleries.  I have been uploading a lot lately.
Sell Art Online
Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment