KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Beautiful Nude goes Viral and Everybody must Love me...

A few days ago I noticed a lot of hits on a nude I uploaded three days before and they kept coming until late afternoon!  Of course, someone must have stumbled the drawing which is a big help!  The drawing pretty much stopped getting hits at around 270.  One time a stumble resulted in 2000 in a couple of hours.  I am going to spend more time there looking at this and that.  It is a fun site!

I am convinced when I drive that everybody on the road must love me.  They are either trying to kiss my bumper or they are zooming by to get a good look at me.  What I don't understand is why they don't smile and wave when they pass me.  Sometimes they don't look happy at all.  I guess they are thinking about some problem they have to take care of.  Oh well.  It is nice to be appreciated!

Don't forget that one of my beautiful nudes, "Reaching Out", was selected out of over 3 million from over 119,000 artists to be on The Mindy Project airing September 25th.  The drawing will be in the main character's office.  Check it out!  This drawing is my best seller!

Also, be sure to look at my Artwork Added in 2011-2012 gallery on my website for additions to my portfolio.  I have been adding a lot lately.

Photography Prints
Art Prints
Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment