KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It is Great to Talk to New Patrons and You have heard of the Hound of the Baskervilles...

The internet has made us all next door to each other which is great when you are selling artwork.  I really enjoy communicating with people I have never met and probably wouldn't have met without my website.  A patron from Sterling VA recently contacted me about purchasing some of my prints for his office and I have enjoyed our emails.  He bought one large canvas print and is considering buying more.  Coincidentally, my younger sister lives in Sterling and I'm sure she will drop buy to see the painting.  I have several paintings of her in my portfolio. The world truly can be a small place.

I am going to sound like a broken record but I can't believe how noisy the miniature doberman dogs next door are.  I don't want any one to think I hate dogs because I certainly don't.  We have a great little labrador mix but she is so old she hardly makes any noise at all these days.  The people that own the five screeching dogs were told a number of years ago that they could not have any more dogs due to negligence.  Social Services has since got them to clean up their act and I am not about to alert animal control and have their kid's dogs taken away. But why five?  I can understand two so they can keep each other company but five yappers is hard on the rest of us.  You have heard of the Hound of the Baskervilles.  Well, these dogs are the Howling Runts of Radford.  Sometimes the noise is so loud it sounds like they are all squeaking.  My husband said that maybe we could oil them.  How I wish we could!

Art Prints
Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment