KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway, More Florals, and It will follow you out of the Room!

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

I have started a new Blue Ridge Parkway painting and it is going great!  Of course they are always great at the beginning before the battle royale.  I will never stop loving painting and I hope someday to drop dead with a paint brush in my hand.  

Looking forward to tomorrow in the studio.  So many paintings.  Never enough time.


Here are two more florals.


flowg (1)Radford Flower Garden    Original 11" x 14" Oil Painting   $313

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

"Radford Flower Garden" is a close-up of part of a garden in Radford, VA. The owners must use a lot of annuals as the garden is different every year. 

I am always on the look-out for red/green color combinations. I am quite the colorist but I like red/green color systems better than any others. 

As I have mentioned before, years ago at a competition when I was introduced to the famous artist May Stevens, she exclaimed, Oh, the red-green painter! I won a purchase award at the show. 


studiostilllifebig (1)

The Red Rose   Original 14" x 16" Oil Painting   $468

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


The Red Rose is a sumptuous, colorful still life that is centered around one red rose. The vase is full of roses and some wildflowers but the red rose stands out as the gleaming focal point of the painting. I am especially pleased with the color contrast and vibrant linear accents in this work

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

As I have mentioned ad nauseum I spend a lot of time on this computer blogging about my artwork.  I want my paintings to live after I am gone so I promo as much as possible. 

 I was gripping to my husband that I was ONE WITH THE COMPUTER and he said one of these days it is going to follow you out of the room.   I don't doubt it!


Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Friday at 5:00!

Natural Rhythm is on special all November!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Floral folder  and click on the 24"x 36" canvas print of Natural Rhythm for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


eagleexpress (1)


Eagle Fire  Original  20" x 16" Oil Painting  $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 natrythmcopyright

Natural Rhythm   Original 30" x 40" Oil Painting    $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

pawleyssunrisesandcopyright

Pawleys Island Sunrise in the Sand   Original   Painting  $2430

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment