KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, November 10, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Dreamscapes, and Studio Visits...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist and Dreamscapes


 Here are two more of my paintings that are based on paintings I have seen in my sleep.  I have a lot of nightmares but I also have a lot of great dreams.  I don't try to figure them out but I am always glad when I dream of someone that has passed on.  This happens a lot and my father and my grandparents live in my dreams.  It is great to see them again and the dreams are almost always happy ones.

dreamrivercopyright

Dream River     Original  25" x 40" Oil Painting      $2025

Prints on Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


Dream River is typical of these paintings.  There is usually a lot of this icy blue color and objects seem to sway around the space. Water is one of my favorite subject matters in my work so I am not surprised that I dream of river paintings.  I often dream I am at the beach in the ocean.


SerenitySerenity    Original  24" x 11"  Oil Painting      $313

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


I especially like this one.  There is something about the girl's eyes that is mystical. I have always leaned towards  scientific explantions of strange events but I like to quote this line from Hamlet.  There are more things in heaven and earth , Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosphy.


Towhee Hill Studio Visits


I wanted to be sure to let readers know that I do schedule studio visits.  I like to show people my work in a home environment.  My work looks best when it is illuminated from outside natural light and in incandescent light.

I do require a phone call so I can make sure the visitor won't trip in my studio and to make sure I have out any particular works  the visitor is interested in. 

 

Give me a call or leave a comment here and I will get back to you as soon as possible

540-257-3437

 

 I hope you enjoyed paintings by an Artist of the Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment