KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, More Dreamscapes, and You know you are tired when you do that...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist



More Dreamscapes

I hope I start having some more dreams with paintings.  I would like to add some to this series.  Such a strange experience to compose artwork in my sleep!


Contemplation (1)Contemplation  Original   16" x 20" Oil Painting     $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


DSCN0837 (1)

Dream Creek  Original   9" x 12" Oil Painting     $226

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler


My husband calls me every once in a while to check on things and stop me from working for a few minutes.  Today I had a fun thing to tell him.  I am especially tired today but still at my work.  I practically fell into my oil painting today which would have been a horrible mess.  I will never forget the time I saw an art student actually sit in her palette.  Glad I always stand up.


Anyway, the funny thing that happened today was at lunch.  I always fix a sandwich and take it and a drink to our bedroom so I can watch a video.  Today when I reached for my drink it was a bottle of mustard.  I can't believe I brought that back instead of my drink.  Tired, tired, tired!




Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Sunday at 5:00!

Natural Rhythm is on special all November!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Floral folder  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Natural Rhythm for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


lionexplosionbig (1)

Lion Explosion Original  20" x 16" Oil Painting  $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 natrythmcopyright

Natural Rhythm   Original 30" x 40" Oil Painting    $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

burningshorecopyright

Burning Shore   Original   Painting  has been Sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART




''

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment