KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, November 17, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, More Florals, and That is not a Haiku...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

I am anxious to get back to some Blue Ridge Parkway paintings!  Right now I want to present more of my floral paintings.  Flowers are fascinating subjects.



flowerlifebig (1)Flower Life  Original Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

Flower Life is an impasto floral that has an intricate surface and flowing motion. I am especially pleased with the brushwork in this painting. One of my favorite compliments is that people want to touch my paintings! The colors and textures reach out to the viewer!


radford butterflygardenbig (1)

Radford Library Butterfly Garden  Original 25" x 15" Acrylic painting   $952

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART


Radford Library Butterfly Garden is a painting I did of a flower garden my husband started at the Radford Public Library. The purpose was to attract butterflies into the area. The painting has beautiful color contrast  and a nice flowing motion. 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler


The other day I saw a very funny but somewhat vulgar poem on Facebook about Winter.  It was only one line and then The End.  I showed it to my poet husband and he joked that it is not a Haiku - It is a Lowku!   Love it!


Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Friday at 5:00!

Natural Rhythm is on special all November!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Floral folder  and click on the 24"x 36" canvas print of Natural Rhythm for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


eagleexpress (1)


Eagle Fire  Original  20" x 16" Oil Painting  $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 natrythmcopyright

Natural Rhythm   Original 30" x 40" Oil Painting    $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

pawleyssunrisesandcopyright

Pawleys Island Sunrise in the Sand   Original   Painting  $2430

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment