KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, November 21, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, More Florals, and That is only Day One!

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

I still can't get the music added to my Youtubes.  I think they are much better with music but when I add it my voice disappears.  I do follow the directions to slide the bar to the left to favor the original audio but I still can't hear my voice. 

Oh well.  My current painting is still coming along.  Sometimes they do not present too many problems.  I hope this is one of them.  Here are two more favorite florals!


radfordlibrarybig (1)Radford Library Grounds   Original 17" x 24" Acrylic Painting $846

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Radford Library Grounds is a section of the sloping hill that is on the back side of the library in Radford City, Virginia. The trees provide beautiful colors and textures to the hill and the wildflowers are great accents. There are a lot of cultivate flowers as well in different parts of the property. It is a beautiful setting for my favorite building in the city.

 


flowecotone1 (1)

Flower by an Ecotone  Original 20" x 30" Acrylic Painting   $1230

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Flowers by an Ecotone is a beautiful, colorful wildflower scene by a wooded area. This is an exceptionally serene work that draws the viewer in. I have always been happiest in secluded areas and spent much of my time in the woods near our home and at a beautiful creek when I was a child. It is no wonder that I married a dedicated naturalist.

 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I am trying to find some time to read books.  I used to read every night before going to bed and I am trying to get back to that.  The other day I brought home a huge, very heavy book titled The History of the World.  The title was in big letters and when my husband saw it he said,  "And that's just Day One!".

As I have mentioned before my husband read an entire set of Encyclopedias when he was a kid and his memory is incredible so now that I am trying to increase my knowledge of History I can ask him to clarify certain things.   His answer is usually very informative and funny!  I told him he really ought to write a history book entitled A Book of Clyde.  I think it would be a best-seller!


Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end tomorrow at 5:00!

Natural Rhythm is on special all November!

Click on KENDALL KESSLER ART and then go to the painting in the Floral folder  and click on the 24"x 36" canvas print of Natural Rhythm for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


eagleexpress (1)


Eagle Fire  Original  20" x 16" Oil Painting  $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 natrythmcopyright

Natural Rhythm   Original 30" x 40" Oil Painting    $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

pawleyssunrisesandcopyright

Pawleys Island Sunrise in the Sand   Original   Painting  $2430

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an Artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment