KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, September 19, 2014

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, People Paintings, and Hang up and Try Again...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


Please take a look at my latest video on The Art Blob!


Here are more of my portraits of my favorite guys!


windowalsmall (1)

Window Al   Original 7" x 5" Oil Painting    $500

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Window Al is an intense painting of my son by the window with a venetian cord in his mouth. He was always playing on the couch by the window when he was a toddler and he liked to chew on the cord.

I was forever taking it out of his mouth and putting it up high but it often fell down and he would be at it again. This is one of many fond memories of his young years.

alconcentrationbig (1)

Concentration   Original 7" x 5" Oil Painting    $500

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


Concentration is a close-up of my son staring at a toy when he was three by a window.

I am especially pleased with the brushwork and color contrast of this work.

clydelarge (1)

A Naturalist  Original 7" x 5" Oil Painting    $500

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


A Naturalist is a portrait of my husband, Clyde Kessler, who is a well-known naturalist in the New River Valley.

I am extremely pleased with the brushwork and intense textural surface of this painting.

 

 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

As I have mentioned a number of times my husband and I did not grow up with computers and I am beginning to be very thankful.  They are great but they are extremely aggravating at times. 

My husband is better with them than I am since he is one one all day at work.

Yesterday I called him with another computer problem.  Here is what he had to say.

You did not reach the I want to Throw my Computer out the Window Help Desk.  Please try again.

 
 

Please check out my Special Promotions that will end Tuesday at 5:00pm.  Cloud Swirl over The Peaks of Otter is on special all September!

Click on Kendall Kessler Art and then go to the painting the Mountain Paintings folder and click on the 24"x 36" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

cloudswirlpoocopyrightCloud Swirl over The Peaks of Otter    Original 18"x24" Oil Painting    $864

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


breakcloudscopyright

A Break in The Clouds   Original  Oil Painting  has been sold

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

IMG_0997

Eagle Fire    Original 16" x 20" Oil Painting    $670

Prints on Paper or Canvas and greeting cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


I hope you enjoyed portraits and landscapes by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway!

No comments:

Post a Comment