KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Beautiful Girl Drawings by a Blue Ridge Parkway Artist and It is a good thing he didn't use a Pizza!

Beautiful Girl Drawings by Kendall F. Kessler


lookingatlightbig (1)Looking at the Light      Original 24"x 18"  Mixed Media Drawing       $994

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Looking at the Light is my favorite clothed model drawing.  The flowing space and the soft pastel accents create a serene mood and peaceful atmosphere.  I like to wear long dresses in the summer.  They are so comfortable.


resting in the studio.bigjpg (1)

Resting in The Studio      Original 24"x 18"  Charcoal Drawing       $994

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


Resting in The Studio has a special moment to it that is accented by the sharp lines and austere quality of the drawing. 

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I have been reading a book on the history of Physics.  I only took one semester of Physics but thought it was interesting.  I like to learn.  

Anyway, I was discussing with my husband the myth that Galileo dropped two objects from the Leaning Tower of Pisa to prove his theory that objects fall at the same speed, regardless of their weight.

Of course, as usual, he gave me a comical reply- 

How do they know?  I'll bet he really did that experiment and it is a good thing one of the objects was not a pizza.  Someone would have grabbed it before it hit the ground!

 

 

 

 

My Special Promotions ends tomorrow at 5:00.    40% off with a 30 day money back guarantee that includes shipping fee! 

 

Cloud Swirl over The Peaks of Otter is on special all September!

cloudswirlpoocopyrightPeaks of Otter     Original  18"x 24"  Oil Painting    $864

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at     KENDALL KESSLER

natrythmcopyright

Natural Rhythm   Original  30" x 40"  Oil Painting    $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at     KENDALL KESSLER

pawleyssunrisesandcopyright

Pawleys Island Sunrise in the Sand Original  30" x 40"  Oil Painting    $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at     KENDALL KESSLER


I hope you enjoyed my drawings of Beautiful Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment