KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, September 8, 2014

Beautiful Girl Drawings by a Blue Ridge Parkway Artist and Special Promotions!

Beautiful Girl Drawings by Kendall Kessler

 

I have a few more Beautiful Girls to show you and then I will more on to another aspect of my work.  These are clothed.  Sometimes artists like to dress up their models.  

If I were wealthy I would get back to working from a live model but modeling is a hard job and their fee is high as it should be.  My husband won't do it for me and I don't blame him and I am not going to model for myself with mirrors.  Too awkward and too embarrassing! 

 

Anyway, I am proud of the ones I have done and especially proud of my best-seller on The Mindy Project!  I am so pleased that the show has been renewed for a third season!  Yea!!!!!!


This is another example of my work where I prefer the sketch to the pastel painting.  The immediacy in the sketch and the strong contrast is more to my liking.  I have always liked a wide range of values in my work.  

 Renoir once said that black was the queen of colors!

modelhatsketchbig (1)Model Hat Sketch   Original 18"x24" Charcoal Drawing     $894

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

modelhatbig (1)

Model Hat   Original 18"x24" Pastel Painting     $894

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at   KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

 

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions that end on Wednesday.    40% off with a 30 day money back guarantee that includes shipping fee! 

 

Cloud Swirl over The Peaks of Otter is on special all September!

cloudswirlpoocopyrightPeaks of Otter     Original  18"x 24"  Oil Painting    $864

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at     KENDALL KESSLER

natrythmcopyright

Natural Rhythm   Original  30" x 40"  Oil Painting    $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at     KENDALL KESSLER

pawleyssunrisesandcopyright

Pawleys Island Sunrise in the Sand Original  30" x 40"  Oil Painting    $2425

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at     KENDALL KESSLER


I hope you enjoyed my drawings of Beautiful Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment