KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, August 29, 2014

Nude Girl Drawings by a Blue Ridge Parkway Artist and Blue Ridge Discovery Center Happening!

Nude Girl Drawings by Kendall Kessler


DSCN0684 (1)Celebration    Original 24"x 18"Charcoal Drawing    $994

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

I am going to show a number of black and white nude drawings that I decided to re-do in color.  I am pleased with both versions.  

In this case, I like the color version better.  The shadow in this drawing makes it for me.  The dramatic spacing and light are greatly enhanced by the elongated shadow.

 

The model's pose is exuberance itself, hence the title.  We should all celebrate!  All anyone really has is a limited amount of time and each day is precious!


celebrationcolor (1)

Celebration in Color    Original 24"x 18" Pastel Painting    $994

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

My husband and I are sometimes baffled by computers.  I have used the Add Media button and added Youtubes before and the whole Youtube comes up on my post.  

Now I just get the link.  

Yesterday I had Clyde try to figure it out and gave up.  Maybe I will get it to work again sometime.

 

Meanwhile, here is my latest Youtube on my Kendall Expressions!  Please click on it!

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcPtNffZtmc

 

Here is the latest on the wonderful Blue Ridge Discovery Center Group!

Blue Ridge Expeditions: Hike Brushy Mountain North of Crandon

Sat, September 13, 12am – Sun, September 14, 12am

 
 
Where
Applachain Trail, Brushy Mountain north of Crandon
Calendar
BRDC Web Calendar
Created by
aaron@blueridgediscoverycenter.org
Description
September 13th on Brushy mountain north of Crandon. All hikes are on the famed Appalachian Trail, a 2,200 mile footpath from Georgia to Maine, completed in 1937.

 

 

Don't forget my special offer the month of August on this exciting painting!  Lion Explosion is 40% off with a 30 day money back guarantee!  The guarantee includes shipping fee!

Just click on my website and then go to Kendall Expressions.  The 40"x30" canvas print size is on special!

lionexplosionbig (1)Lion Explosion   Original 20"x16" Oil Painting     $670

Prints on Canvas or Paper and Greeting Cards Available at     KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed looking at My Nude Girl Drawings!


No comments:

Post a Comment