KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Nude Girl Drawings, Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, and Do you Mind?

Nude Girl Drawings by a Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

  Here are some more of my Beautiful Nudes.  As I have mentioned before, one of my Beautiful Nudes, "Reaching Out", was selected out of over 3 million works of art on Fine Art America to be on The Mindy Project.  

The show has been renewed for a third season!


dreamingcopyright

 Dreaming   Original Mixed Media 24"x18" Drawing    $894

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


In this one the languid pose says it all.  I took care to apply the charcoal and conte crayon in a flowing manner that echoes the mood of the model. 

I will never forget what my mother said to me when I was a teenager and had just done something stupid.  She yelled that I lived in a dream world. 

Until that moment I had never realized that.  She was right and it is a great place to be!


musecopyright

 Dreaming   Original Mixed Media 24"x18" Drawing    $894

Prints on Paper or Canvas Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


In this one the hat on a nude model is fun and whimsical!  The bars of the chair make it appear as if the model is purposely hiding and in her own world.  

The energetic shadow has a foreboding quality that makes for a great visual accent.

 

 

 Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I hope this will be the last of the ant chronicles for this summer.  The troops have slowed down.  They aren't marching in formation or sitting around the poison drops in a perfect circle.

Now I mostly see them peeking out from behind objects on the counter.  The other day a bunch of them were criss-crossing on one of the counters.  Since they were moving in a random fashion I decided I could put peanut butter on a cracker with out moving to the other side of the kitchen.
As soon as I got the cracker out one of them made a bee line for it!  I yelled, "Do you mind?"  

This is my cracker!  Move on!  It did and I finished making the crackers.  The nerve of these ants!

No comments:

Post a Comment