KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Nude Girl Drawings by a Blue Ridge Parkway Artist and Open the Window and Let Gravity do the Work!

Nude Girl Drawings by Kendall Kessler

Yesterday I thought I had finished posting my black and white nude drawings but today I found two more in my portfolio.  I thought I had put these up but they aren't in any posts.  These two have an exceptionally delicate quality about them. 

The first one is one of my few line drawings.  There is some tone but the work exists in a linear format.  I am such a colorist that when I work in neutral tones I always want to use a wide range of greys because they are color to me. 

 In this one the line works beautifully to express the essence of a beautiful form.

nudewishirtbig (1)Nude Holding Her Shirt    Original 24"x18" Mixed Media Drawing      $994

Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


waitinginlightsmall (1)Waiting in The Light   Original 24"x18" Charcoal Drawing    $994


Prints on Paper or Canvas and Greeting Cards Available at    KENDALL KESSLER ART


In Waiting in the Light the model seems to appear out of a puff of smoke for a somewhat mystical look.  I am very proud of the sensuous look of this charcoal drawing.  As I have said before, charcoal is my favorite drawing medium.


Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I can not believe the aggravation I have had today with my computer!   I have attempted a lot of tasks it does without complaint every day.  Today it is on vacation or just being mean to me.  

I am reminded of what my husband says. 

I have posted it before but it bears repeating.  Instead of fighting with a machine, open the window and let gravity do the work!  I am really tempted to do just that!


Don't forget my special offer the month of August on this exciting painting!  Lion Explosion if 40% off with a 30 day money back guarantee!  The guarantee includes shipping fee!

Just click on my website and then go to Kendall Expressions.  The 40"x30" canvas print size is on special!

lionexplosionbig (1)Lion Explosion   Original 20"x16" Oil Painting     $670

Prints on Canvas or Paper and Greeting Cards Available at     KENDALL KESSLER ART


Thank you for reading my blog and I hope you enjoyed looking at My Nude Girl Drawings!

No comments:

Post a Comment