KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Patron is Happy and It is simple Arithmetic

I am so glad my patron for my latest portrait commission is happy.  I always check with them before it is completed to see if they are happy with the likeness.  She is thrilled with the painting and took a picture with her phone to show her husband.  Portraits are so tricky.  One of my favorite sayings is, Don't do portraits because there is always something wrong around the mouth.  I am proud to say I have always had 100% success rate with commissions and would be glad to do more.  This patron is making plans for the next commission of her daughter after this one is done.

As I have said before sometimes you just can't get to the mute button fast enough.  There is a commercial on now that is really irritating my husband.  The announcer claims it is simple physics, a body in motion tends to stay in motion.  My husband's response is, it is simple arithmetic.  You have a drug to sell me and I am not going to buy it.  The  answer is zero sales.

Be sure to check out my sales on Fine Art America in The Limited  Time section and look for my best seller, "Reaching Out", on The Mindy Project.  I have had to miss a few but I  did see it on the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th, and 18th episodes.  I hope it was visible last night.

Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment