KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Check out my Photographs and Yes they do...

Painting is my passion but I also like to take photographs so I decided to add them to my portfolio.  I have noticed a number of artists have photographs along with their paintings or drawings or whatever.  I like to create spatial and colorful effects with the camera.  Most of my paintings start with a photograph I take but I change them considerably until I like my painting much more than I like the photograph.  As I have said before, photo realism is just not for me.  Got to have elaborate, complicated, expressive brushwork.  You can't reproduce a photograph with that in it.  Anyway, I am pleased with my new folder which is entitled I love the Beach Creative Photographs. I hope to sell prints of them.

On the way home from a vacation I was starting to get punchy behind the wheel so I decided it was time to goad my husband into saying something that would make me laugh.  I saw the sign that said traffic speed enforced by aircraft or something like that so I asked my husband if that meant an airplane would swoop down and give me a ticket.  He said no but they have a special airplane that swoops down and sucks up the offending car and then takes it right to the police station.  He says that is an old joke but I hadn't heard it before so it made me laugh.  Glad to be home!



Be sure to check out my Limited Time specials on Fine Art America and don't forget about my best-seller, "Reaching Out", on The Mindy Project.  I have had to miss a few episodes but there were

shots of it on the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th, and 18th episodes.  Funny show!

Photography Prints

Photography Prints

Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment