KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Up-loading Maniac and More Mirror Jokes...

I am trying to get a schedule going to improve  my portfolio.  I am one prolific artist and I have a hard time keeping up with adding my new work and getting to older work that needs to be photographed or scanned into the computer.  So I am trying to add three new items a day which is a lot more work for an already over-worked artist.  Hope I can keep the pace up so I can catch up on work I have been meaning to add for a long time.  Where is that fairy that will add more hours to the day?  I want to have a serious talk with her.

My husband is coming up with more mirror jokes.  I honestly think he still looks great.  He has never thought much of his looks but now he claims one of the mirrors committed suicide and fell off the wall when he got near it.  He also says he is afraid the bathroom mirror is going to hand him a lawsuit to get money to reflect him.  Not so!  I keep telling him the world is filled with short, fat, bald men and he is not one of them.

Be sure to check out my Limited Time Promotions on Fine Art America.  Great large canvas prints of my most popular paintings at 40% off!

Also, look for my drawing, "Reaching Out", on The Mindy Project on FoxTV Tuesdays at 9:30!  I have missed a few episodes but it was visible on the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th, and 18th episodes.

Sell Art Online

Sell Art Online

Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment