KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, April 22, 2013

Scammers, Scammers, Scammers and If Stupid were...

I sure am getting lots of scammers on my cell phone lately.  They all want to buy my item.  First, they want to know the condition of the item and then they want to get it in a hurry so they will send a shipper.  Of course they will pay me more than the price and then I will have to send the excess money to the private shipper that never shows up.  Their payment is fake and I am out the shipping money.  I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer but I would never fall for that one.

My husband and I were discussing the state of our country and we came to the conclusion that if stupid were money, the budget would be balanced and there would be so much money left over that we could all rocket to all the planets in the universe.  I would like to say we haven't contributed to the stupid account but I don't think that would be true.  We have done our part.

Photography Prints

Be sure to watch for my best-selling print, "Reaching Out", on The Mindy Project.  It was visible last week.  Also, if you didn't see me on FoxTv27 on March 10th, you can check out the show on www.thehourofjoy.com episode 5 Stardom.

Check out my Limited Time Promotions on Fine Art America!

No comments:

Post a Comment